Item Tab Always Opens on 8.10.1

HinghamHarborMan
HinghamHarborMan
Community Member

Every time I open the iOS app it now opens the Items tab and not the Home tab. The issue wasn't present in previous versions (<8.10.x). I've tried force closing the app and restarting the app but it continues to only open the Items tab.

When I open an item, leave the app then come back, it is no longer in the item, it goes back to the Items tab.

1Password Version: 8.10.1 (81001019)
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: 16.3.1
Browser:_ N/A

Comments

• @HinghamHarborMan

I'd like to clarify you're on the TestFlight beta? Looking at the version number you mentioned it would appear so. If you tap the home button before closing will the next open take you there? About the item and it being open, I am taken back to the specific item when I return. Are you force closing the app? Mine is a fairly generic install for testing (no significant customization). If you reinstall the app does the behavior continue?

• Make time to be certain that all of your data is available on https://my.1password.com and ensure you have a copy of your 🚒 Emergency Kit don't forget to record your password before reinstalling.
  • HinghamHarborMan
    HinghamHarborMan
    Community Member

Yes, I am using the TestFlight version and I was not force closing the app, just returning to the home screen then selecting the app again and it would return to the Items tab. I had also restarted my phone multiple times.

Uninstall and re-install resolved it. I'll check to see if it returns after the next update.

Thanks!

• @HinghamHarborMan

There should be another beta update soon. I was talking with a developer earlier and he mentioned keeping an eye out for another update. So please do let me know if it continues and I can get something filed.

This discussion has been closed.