Bug Report: Keyboard covering tags when editing

Darkwing1167
Darkwing1167
Community Member

When editing items in iOS, the keyboard pop up covers the tags at the bottom of the edit sheet, and 1Password will not allow me to scroll down any further in order to edit tags. This seems to get worse (and you can scroll less far down) each time you add a new section of item to the thing being edited (e.g., if you add an email, or text box, etc.).

Additionally, there's no way to minimise the keyboard. Usual iOS behaviour is that once you scroll upwards a certain amount the keyboard disappears, whereas this is not happening. The result is that I can't edit tags on items.

The work around to this seems to be that you can scroll up and 'hold' it there to view the tags, but then once you let go it pings back down again and won't allow you to edit them. If you are able to view the very top part of the tags, you can delete them all this way and then readd them all, but when there's a few tags on one item this is a great inconvenience.

1Password Version: 8.10.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.3.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2023

@Darkwing1167

Thanks for mentioning this. It is a known issue that we filed recently. Apologies for the trouble.

ref: dev/core/core#20070

• Darkwing1167
    Darkwing1167
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_tommy , I thought that might the case! I did report it through TestFlight as well but I wasn’t sure what the best way to report bugs was (some developers don’t like TestFlight). And on the beta website for 1Password it mentioned reporting things here! Glad to here it’s in the works.

• @Darkwing1167

We're always willing to hear your thoughts and gather those pesky bug reports too.

This discussion has been closed.