Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • netnothing
    netnothing
    Community Member
    edited January 2013
    Options

Khad,

I'm using the following:

1Password app: Version 3.9.6 (39600.038)

Chrome primary browser: Version 24.0.1312.56

1Password extension: Version 3.9.9.39999

As for Safari I'm using: Version 6.0.2 (8536.26.17)
    And Firefox is: 18.0.1

-Kevin

• Hi Kevin,

Let's try something:

1. Open the main 1Password app, go to the Help Menu > Troubleshooting > Rebuild Data File
    2. Do the following instructions for Firefox
    3. Restart Firefox after that and see if that makes any difference.

If it helps, reinstall the extensions for both Safari and Chrome, see if that'll help.

Please let me know how it turns out.

• netnothing
    netnothing
    Community Member
    Options

Mike,

No luck. I rebuilt the data file. I removed the sqlite file from Firefox and restarted. Same issue.

I also uninstalled and reinstalled the extension in Safari and it still happens.

-Kevin

• MikeT
    edited January 2013
    Options

Hi Kevin,

Can you open the main 1Password app, sort your items by date in Logins, are there any strange items on the list that was created before you started having this issue?

If not, can you reproduce the problem and then send us your diagnostic report? You'll need to download our troubleshooting utility.

Unzip it and then run it. Please click on the Diagnostics Report tab heading, and then click on the Create Report button. Within a few seconds, a blue image should appear indicating the report is ready. There is now an Export button you can use to save the report and then email it to us at support@agilebits.com.

Thanks!

• netnothing
    netnothing
    Community Member
    Options

Mike, thanks for the help. After reading your reply....I tried a few things. One thing I noticed was.....this odd behavior was only happening on 1 login item. A login item for Virginamerica.com. I couldn't get it to mess up for any other logins. I could have sworn it effected everything, but maybe I was mistaken.

Anyway, I removed the virginamerica.com login and recreated and now it seems to be working fine. I'm able to edit the entry in the browser extension.

Guess maybe it was a bad entry?

Thanks again for your help.

-Kevin

• Hi Kevin,

Most likely, yea. It may have contained some weird characters that 1Password couldn't parse and it breaks the rendering inside the extension.

You're welcome, if there's anything else we can help you with, just let us know in a separate thread here.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.