can i delete all my passwords, and import them from safari, or chrome?

Options
gtowle
gtowle
Community Member

I had a had tow 1password licensees, one from app store, one from agileBits. big mix up a number of years. could not sync between iPad iPhone, and mac. For years i have fought this for ten years. Thought i might get a subscription and give it a try to reap the beanies of the full program.
Since then all i want to do is delete the whole program. Any one else have ideas on the best way If i can i would like to start over

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac os 10.5
Browser:_ chrome
Referrer: forum-search:i have had 1password for 12 years, decided to get subscription updated to 8, noting works right!!!

Comments

• Hi @gtowle,

Sorry to hear things haven't gone as smoothly as we would've hoped. If you're open to it, I encourage you to connect with us via email so we can help get things set up and make sure you're getting the most out of your new 1Password account.

You can send an email to support+forum@1password.com. Feel free to include a link to this thread so we can connect the two conversations. I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 😊

• gtowle
    gtowle
    Community Member
    Options

thank you for getting back to me, tired tonight, i'll email you tomorrow. Thanks again

• Sounds good! Have a great evening.

• gtowle
    gtowle
    Community Member
    Options

just sat down at my computer, afraid to even open up 1password, spent a good part of yesterday trying to find passwords that were stored in the old old version of 1password, I guess i don't know where to begin, short of deleting everything on all devices, and reinstalling 1password 8 and starting all over agin.

• @gtowle

We can give you personal help by email, so if you haven't already, please do send us an email at support+forum@1password.com and you'll receive an auto-reply from 🤖 BitBot. It will contain a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – post that here and I'll be able to make sure your message goes to the right team. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.