Logins in Safari are showing even though they are not in the active Collection

pk2023
pk2023
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I use a Collection that has about 4 vaults. I have other vaults that are not included in this particular Collection. When I go to at least one particular site and hit the CMD-\ shortcut or the 1pw icon in the login field, it gives me multiple login options, including ones NOT in this Collection. However, I only want to see the ones in the Collection I keep active. Is there a way to do this?

1Password Version: 8.10
Extension Version: 2.7
OS Version: Mac OS 11.6.7
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hey @pk2023

Currently there isn't a way to only display specific Collections in suggestions when using 1Password to fill however I can definitely see the value in this so I have passed your use case and your feedback on to our product team for consideration in future updates.

In the meantime, if it is specific vaults you do not want to see suggestions from I would suggest right clicking the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose 'Settings' and then scroll down to the Accounts & Vaults section and uncheck the vaults here.

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions.

ref: PB31330512

• pk2023
    pk2023
    Community Member

Thanks. That did the trick. I assumed that was really what Collections where for so I would only see what I wanted to see. But I guess that's only when you are in the 1pw app itself.

• On behalf of Steph, you're welcome. I hope that we can see collections in the browser too. It would be a nice touch for sure.

• Deborah Loth
    Deborah Loth
    Community Member

I, too, would like to see support for Collections in browser extensions. I can't believe it isn't there already.

• ChrisC1P
    edited April 2023

Thanks for adding your voice to this feature request @Deborah Loth.

I've let our product team know you're interested in seeing support for Collections in the browser extensions. In the meantime, you can keep up with all of our releases here: 1Password Releases

PB32639433

This discussion has been closed.