To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Attempt to sign up with a promo link ends up with a full price to be charged after trial period

Options
usernamenew
usernamenew
Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to sign up with a promo link that promises a 50% discount for a family membership plan for a first year.
Even the first registration form at 1password.com has a text block that says "Enjoy 50% discount ...", which makes me believe that a promo code is valid.
However, when I confirm my email and fill in my credit card details, I see an info that a full price is going to be charged after the trial period is over.
Is this just a glitch and I will in fact get a discount, or will I be charged the full price?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @usernamenew

To protect your privacy and security, we're unable to assist with account-specific questions like billing here on the 1Password Support Community. Please send an email from the email address you've used to create your 1Password account to support+billing@1password.com and include a brief description of the trouble you're having or the question you have.

This discussion has been closed.