Safari Extension for Mac has no results with 1Password8

I am using 1Password 8 on my mac which was downloaded from your website (the only place it's available). I downloaded the safari browser extension from the mac app store (I believe this is also the only place available). When I click the 1password extension in Safari, there are no results found which renders the extension useless. I've restarted Safari with no change. I've restarted my mac with no change. I uninstalled the browser extension and re-installed with no change. I uninstalled 1Password8 and reinstalled it. Then I reinstalled 1Password for Safari and still no results.

1Password Version: 8.10.1
Extension Version: 2.7.0
OS Version: macOS 12.6.3
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hey @HokiEJP,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with 1Password in the browser. I think it would be useful if we could take a closer look at some logs and what may be going wrong.

I'd like to ask you to send over a console log from your browser as well as a diagnostics report:

Please attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• HokiEJP
    HokiEJP
    Community Member

I submitted this yesterday as requested (about 21 hours ago) but never received an automated reply

• Hey @HokiEJP,

I'm sorry for the trouble, have you received a reply yet?

• @HokiEJP

It look as if we are waiting on a reply from you. My colleague Chris replied earlier. Can you check any junk filter or spam catchers? One may have become overzealous. Let us know if you do not find it and we can resend the reply.

ref: UGH-99561-545

• HokiEJP
    HokiEJP
    Community Member

Yes, I apologize for the delay getting back to you. I received this reply:

I have a few questions to better understand what might be going on and provide the best advice moving forward.

If you have a 1Password subscription, can you confirm what email address it is associated with?

Can you try the following steps to see which accounts and vaults 1Password for Safari has access to?

Right click the 1Password icon in Safari's toolbar and choose 'Settings'.
    Scroll down to the 'Accounts & Vaults' section.
    Do you see your account with a checkmark next to all of your vaults you are trying to access?

When I go to safari toolbar -> settings -> Accounts, I see my 2 accounts and they both have a green checkbox.

One of the previous requests was to get the developer console messages. There are new things in the console that were not there previously:

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @HokiEJP, let's keep the conversation in the email so that there's no confusion or back and forth. I'll send you a reply via email shortly.

This discussion has been closed.