About to cancell sunscription

Every time my computer goes to sleep I have to log into 1Password. why is that?
I have sent email to support. This dam site keep saying provide more detail. You have no support
This is crazy.

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: chrome
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ chrome
Referrer: forum-search:WHy do I have to log into 1password everytime my computer goes to sleep?

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hey @Taslimi !

Could you please check the following settings in your 1Password for Windows app?

Try if the behavior changes when switching these settings.

• @Taslimi

I did not see an email using the one you used here in the community. Did you submit the email? It sounds like you were being prompted for additional details and the request was not submitted. If you got the request submitted do you have a support id you can share?

• Taslimi
    Taslimi
    Community Member
    edited March 2023

Thanks for the Help. After resolving that issue I have another. Now I am getting Unable to save Item, every time I try to save a password or anything else. I like the features of the paltform but I can not believe the number of issues I am having and so difficult to get help.

[ -- edited to protect your privacy -- ]

• Hi @Taslimi:

Just as a quick reminder, the 1Password Support Community is a public forum, where your posts are visible to everyone, not just 1Password employees. Given this, I've removed your screenshot to protect your privacy.

Jack

• Taslimi
    Taslimi
    Community Member

A solution would be nice?

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@Taslimi sorry about the "unable to save" error that you've encountered. It sounds like there might be an issue with the extension syncing to our server and saving your logins. Could you try the following to re-sync your account and see if it helps?

1. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings.
    2. Under General, disable "Integrate with 1Password app".
    3. Under Accounts & Vaults, sign out of your account.
    4. Sign back into your account.

If you use the 1Password desktop app on your computer, please go back and re-enable "Integrate with 1Password app". If you do not use the 1Password desktop app, then please leave it off.

After that, please test things out by saving a new login. Let us know how it goes.

This discussion has been closed.