Help! Upgraded to V8, Can't Unlock Vault

Options
CopaCetic
CopaCetic
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Mac

I upgraded from V7.9 to V8, and my password no longer works. I can't access my vault, and I can't log on to the website. I wrote to support, sent in the diagnostic report, got one reply, and then crickets. Please help!

1Password Version: 8.10
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOs 12.6
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2023
    Options

@CopaCetic

Have you replied to the email? If not please do so as you have a direct line of communication open. It looks as if we are awaiting a reply from you. My colleague Nate replied earlier. Please let me know if you're unable to find his message.

ref: IMR-39517-969

• CopaCetic
    CopaCetic
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, I did receive the message from Nate

• You're in good hands, @CopaCetic! I'd encourage you to continue the conversation in that email thread to avoid any confusion. 🙂

• CopaCetic
    CopaCetic
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I did reply as soon as I saw the email early this afternoon. I have a question for you: I created a backup on my iPhone (1PW Version 7.10.0) a few days ago. Is that something I can access? How? Thanks, @andrew.l_1P

• CopaCetic
    CopaCetic
    Community Member
    Options

I just got a reply from yet a third agent, who essentially asked me if I typed my password correctly!! four days to establish that I am not an idiot is astoundingly irritating, and totally unacceptable on your part.

• @CopaCetic

I'm sorry for the delay. Since I don't have access to your account information here on the forums I recommend that you continue to work with the team over email. It looks like we sent you an email 2 days ago and are currently waiting for your response. To prevent having the same conversation in two different places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: IMR-39517-969

This discussion has been closed.