Different shortcut for quick access?

Options
Community Member

I really like the quick access feature in 1password. Unfortunately the default shortcut for quick access (cmd + shift + space) conflicts with the macOS window screenshot shortcut(cmd + shift + 4 + space) which I also use a bit. I am curious if you use a different shortcut for quick access.

1Password Version: 8.10.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Ventura 13.2
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @404

I used a different one and then went back to the default, mainly due to resetting all my settings periodically (for testing). I've moved to CleanShot X for all my screenshot needs.

I've got Cmd + Option + space for Alfred. Command + control + space for the emoji viewer/picker. So for me, it was natural to keep all my tools near each other. All I've got to say is, boy, sometimes the old brain has to cycle through all of them before I get back to the one I need. 😆 Hazards of multitasking. It's not often, maybe once a month. I always take time to laugh at myself when it happens. It breaks up the day and gives an uplifting moment when you can chuckle at yourself for being human.

I've also talked with a couple of folks who chose other shortcuts for Quick Access for this very reason. (Screenshots shortcut conflict).

Community Member
    Options

Thank you of your suggestions. I really like control + command + space shortcut for quick access.

• You're welcome. I hope it works well for you.

This discussion has been closed.