1 Password on iPad disconnected from internet, how do I reconnect?

Options
emerson7
emerson7
Community Member

1 Password on iPad disconnected from the internet, how do I reconnect? I changed my log in PW on Desktop for 1 Password as a security measure now I can not sync with my iPad.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iPad off line with 1 Password?

Comments

• @emerson7

Tell me more about your description. Are you prompted for the new password after unlocking with the previous password? Are both devices using the same method to sync?

• emerson7
    emerson7
    Community Member
    Options

I have 1 Password on my Desktop and on my iPad. 1 Password opens fine on both the Desktop and iPad. 1 Password will log onto websites on my Desktop but not on my iPad. I have checked that the User Name & PW on the sites I am trying on the iPad are exactly the same but on the iPad I get "! Please enter your password" even though the exact PW is visible on the iPad. Does the ! mean something?

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2023
    Options

@emerson7

It could be a problem with the site. Is it one you can share here? If not, please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question. Which version of 1Password are you using on the iPad? Are you using password autofill or 1Password for Safari?

• emerson7
    emerson7
    Community Member
    Options

There was a problem with that 1 site I tried others that worked, so I deleted the 1 and do not use their app anymore. Thanks for the help.

• Gotcha, if you need us we'll be here to help. You're most welcome.

This discussion has been closed.