Prompt for download location

Options
dragerz
dragerz
Community Member

Feature request:
When clicking on the link to download an attachment, please do not default to the Windows downloads directory, rather prompt where you want to saved. Many users have OneDrive configured to auto-sync to the cloud. I'm not keen on some very sensitive attachments for sinking to the cloud when I want them to be temporarily stored only on my local machine where I can then securely delete them if desired.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello @dragerz,

Thanks for passing along this feature request to prompt users where they'd like to save downloaded attachments. In the use case mentioned with OneDrive, I can understand where the ability to choose a different destination would be helpful.

I've included the details of your request for the Product team's consideration. We appreciate the feedback.

ref: 31387790

• dragerz
    dragerz
    Community Member
    Options

Fantastic.

I really appreciate product management listening to the community/customer-base :-)

• Hello again @dragerz,

We're always interested in learning from our customers where improvements can be made. I was happy to help get that message sent along to the team for you! 👍

This discussion has been closed.