1Password on my iPad is offline and it won’t reconnect

Options
bilgolajon
bilgolajon
Community Member

I am having all sorts of issues with my 1Password services. I have 1P7 as well as 1P installed on my iMac, my iPhone, my iPad and my MS surface Pro. I can’t get them aligned/synced so that I can only have 1Password on all devices and syncing properly.
One of the issues is that I have recently upgraded my iPad Pro to the latest version and now I notice that it is offline and won’t reconnect.
all devices on on the latest versions of their respective OS.
What is the best way to resolve these issues?
Please help!!
Jon

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password on my iPad is offline and it won’t reconnect

Comments

• @bilgolajon

Please create a diagnostics report from your device:

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Tap your 1Password account icon from the 1Password home screen.
    3. Tap Settings.
    4. Tap Help.
    5. Click Send Diagnostics.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• Your forum username: bilgolajon
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/138240/1password-on-my-ipad-is-offline-and-it-won-t-reconnect#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• christianschulze
    christianschulze
    Community Member
    Options

FYI I had the same issue on IOS after upgrading my iPhone. Deleting the app, re-installing then logging in fixed it.

• Be careful out there folks.

• Always make sure all of your data is available on https://my.1password.com and ensure you have a copy of your 🚒 Emergency Kit along with your password before reinstalling.

Double-check that all data is present on 1Password.com. If you've been offline and you've made changes you could lose data if it is not on 1Password.com. This would include updates to items you've made.

This discussion has been closed.