iDrive.com 2FA gets cleared before it can be submitted

Options

I believe idrive.com is wiping the auto-filled field for 2FA.

Reproduction

• load idrive.com
  • sign in
  • fill username and password from 1Password browser integration
  • 2FA screen loads asking for 6 digit code
  • 1Password autofills the field
  • field clears before I can submit, have to trigger 1Password again to fill it

Seems like 1Password might need to wait for the clear before filling the field.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.6.0
OS Version: Kubuntu 22.10
Browser:_ Firefox 110.0.1

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @cricalix, sorry about the issue with filling your 2fa code on idrive.com. It doesn't look like I will be able to create an account to test things out. Could you help by sending us the following details from the 2fa page on website?

1. Navigate to the site and autofill your username and password.
    2. On the one-time password page, right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    3. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    4. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    5. Attach the downloaded .json file to your next reply.

Once we have these details, we will report the issue to our developers. I hope to hear from you again soon.

• cricalix
    cricalix
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @Joy_1P . Would it help more if I provided an account for your developer folks to use? I have a multi-user account on idrive.com, and have capacity add a temporary test account (and can send details via an email to support).

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cricalix While we would appreciate that, it's not something we need at this time. Our developers will be able to identify the issue and come up with a fix with the page structure that requested. Could you grab that and share it with us?

• cricalix
    cricalix
    Community Member
    Options

I would attach it if I could, but the forum software has told me that .txt, .json, and .zip files are all not permitted formats.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cricalix sorry about that, you can email the page structure to us at support+forum@1Password.com. With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

• cricalix
    cricalix
    Community Member
    Options

Done.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cricalix Found your ticket, I'll reply from there!

ref: UIU-99246-817

This discussion has been closed.