Setting things up, accidentlyloaded Lastpass vault 2x so would like to delete 1 before changing PW's

Options

Successfully moved my Lastpass vault - twice! 1Password prompted me to do it twice. How do I remove one of them? I would like to remove one of the vaults before I start the task of changing all my passwords. My Lastpass subscription autorenews in 3 days so am trying to get this all done over the weekend. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:duplicate vault

Comments

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

My recommendation: Delete every imported item, then import again - but only once.

• rbelinc
    rbelinc
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, I renamed one of them and was able to delete it. Thanks.

• rbelinc
    rbelinc
    Community Member
    Options

Then again...the two vaults are gone but it looks like the data remains in duplicate so I have over 100 password files and to delete them I have to go into each one and enter my password each time. Is there a way to do this once for all of them and then I would import the Lastpass files only once?

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

I recommend you install and use the desktop app for item management. Much easier to use than the website or the browser plugin.

And I recommend you verify your setup, because no 1Password variant (browser plugin, website, desktop/mobile app) will prompt you for the account password just for deleting an item. That's horribly inconvenient if you ask me, and for me 1Password isn't behaving like this. If it's doing this for you, you have some issue with your installation I guess.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @rbelinc, I'm sorry about the troubles. I do see that you've sent an email to us for more help with this. We'll assist you with everything from there.

ref: JSN-72189-513

This discussion has been closed.