Unable to Save

lspeterman
lspeterman
Community Member

This bug is getting downright virulent. My business members are getting it regularly. Most are on Edge or Chrome. I don't have a good answer for them at this point and would love some help.

1Password Version: 8.10.1
Extension Version: 2.7
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Edge 110

Comments

• lspeterman
    lspeterman
    Community Member

Currently, I am having them follow the following instructions I got in a previous post:

Could you please try the following steps below to see if they resolve the issue for you?

1. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings.
    2. Under General, disable "Integrate with 1Password app".
    3. Under Accounts & Vaults, sign out of your account.
    4. Sign back into your account.
    5. Go back to General, and re-enable "Integrate with 1Password app".

This seems to be working, just wondering when there will be a fix.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @lspeterman I'm very sorry about the issue that you and your business members are experiencing. Our developers are actively investigating the issue. They've recently release a fix for one of the possible causes of the problem, and it is available in the beta version of the extension. Could you and your business members try the beta version of the extension to see if the behavior improves?

Here's how to get the beta extension: 1Password beta

I do want to note that while some users have had a very positive experience with the beta version of the extension, some users have found that installing it did not resolve the "unable to save" error. If that happens to you, please let us know. If that happens to any of your business members, please have them write in to us at support@1Password.com. We would want to look at their individual setups to determine what is going on and where things are going wrong.

Please keep us up to date on how things go!

• lspeterman
    lspeterman
    Community Member

I'm ok testing a beta inside my team, but not crazy about asking my customers to do it. The work around seems to resolve it for most so hopefully that provides some relief.

• I'm sorry for the disruption @lspeterman, please let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime.

• lspeterman
    lspeterman
    Community Member

Light feedback, the beta does seem to be helping for a few of my internal team. Has that version gone live yet?

This discussion has been closed.