OTP autofill does not recognize the input Box

Hi, I have set up a 1password Login with OTP for my university account.
1Password flawlessly fills in the login details but does not recognize the OTP input box.

I've checked the HTML which reads as follows:

<input class="form-element form-field" id="j_tokenNumber" name="j_tokenNumber" type="text" inputmode="numeric" autofocus="" autocomplete="on">

I'd appreciate any help trying to fix this issue

Thanking a lot in advance
Nikolaus

1Password Version: 8.10.0
Extension Version: 2.6.0
OS Version: Win10
Browser:_ Firefox/Chrome

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hi @NikoJu, does your OTP get filled if you click on the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, locate your login, and click Autofill? If so, I would use that as a workaround.

In the meantime, I'd like for you to send over the following so that we can report the filling issue with the OTP field to our developers.

1. Navigate to the site and autofill your username and password.
    2. On the one-time password page, right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    3. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    4. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    5. Attach the downloaded .json file to your next reply.

Feel free to attach it here. Otherwise, you can send it to us via email at support+forum@1password.com. If you send it via email, please include:

After sending the email, you should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

• NikoJu
    NikoJu
    Community Member

Hi @Joy_1P , thanks for your reply!

I have verified that manually clicking on autofill does not help either. So I have sent you an email with the attached .json file (seems like the .json file type is not allowed within this forum)
    The support ID is as follows: #MCC-57553-627

Thanks
    Nikolaus

• Thank you @NikoJu, our team will be in touch.

This discussion has been closed.