Azure DevOps State-field autofill

Options
mmaraa
mmaraa
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

When working in Azure DevOps Boards-feature there is a field State for internal state. However 1P is trying to fill the data from Addresses. Is there a possibility to exclude that site from autofill?

/Markus

1Password Version: 8.10.1-1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: W11 Newest
Browser:_ Edge

Comments

• Hey @mmaraa,

Could you possibly send over some page details so we can take a closer look? Here's how:

1. Navigate to the page and right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    2. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    3. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    4. Attach the downloaded .json file to an email addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• Alanka
    Alanka
    Community Member
    edited March 2023
    Options

I have the same issue. I have sent you the JSON file for the structure.

The support ID:

[#VBQ-82529-588]

• Hey @Alanka,

Thank you for sending this over, the team will be in touch soon.

• mdaize
    mdaize
    Community Member
    Options

Similar issue -- believe that it's mis-classifying the field.

Support ID: 116983

• Alanka
    Alanka
    Community Member
    Options

1password support has confirmed this is an issue and they are investigating on it.

The support provide me a useful workaround:

In the meantime, one workaround is to use the Hide on this page feature to hide 1Password on the page/ session you are on.

Right click on the field> 1Password> Hide on this page
    Note - this will apply only to the specific page you are on, and will need to be re-toggled when the browser is restarted.
    As another workaround, you can prevent the autofill menu from opening automatically when the field is in focus by disabling the following setting in the browser extension:

Right-click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and select Settings.
    Go to Autofill and turn off the "Show autofill menu on field focus" option there.
    Note - this setting will affect all websites. However, you can open the autofill menu when needed by clicking the 1Password icon within the field, or pressing the 'down arrow' on your keyboard.

• Thank you for sharing @Alanka, I'm sorry for the trouble.

This discussion has been closed.