Safari extension thread

Options
more_cowbell
more_cowbell
Community Member

@Dave_1P where is the open thread for this issue since you are closing my thread already?? the original one was closed as I referenced in my new thread.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @more_cowbell

The issue referenced in the original thread has been resolved. If you're still having trouble using 1Password for Safari on your iOS device then you're likely running into a different issue and we'll need to investigate what is specifically going wrong on your device. Please continue to work with my colleagues over on the email support team so that they can help you get everything working on your device. 🙂

-Dave

• more_cowbell
    more_cowbell
    Community Member
    edited March 2023
    Options

Good grief! It’s the same exact months long issue that never goes away. An issue that I have submitted diagnostic at least once before this.

• @more_cowbell

I'm sorry for the frustration. My colleague is reviewing the diagnostics report that you sent in and will get back to you as soon as possible over email. If you are still running into the same issue as before then we'll re-open the internal work item as needed for further investigation.

-Dave

ref: QVA-39349-364

This discussion has been closed.