1 Password will not autofill on all websites

Options
HLG
HLG
Community Member
edited March 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I had this problem open until someone from 1 Password Staff moved it to 1 Password Support and since then I have not heard a word. Ben had sent me info how to do a Console Log which I did and submitted, but never received any further info.
This was my original message:
On all my chromebooks which have 1 Password version 2.7.0, every time I sign in to my 1 Password account, and then go to any website, and click on the username or password box, the 1 Password icon logo will not show. The only way to make it work, is to uninstall the 1 Password extension and reinstall. This is getting very frustrating, and this started happening in the past few days.
For a few days this week it worked fine and then today this problem started again. This is very frustrating and if it can't be fixed I will have to change to a different password manager. Thanks for any help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.8.1
OS Version: Chrome OS
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hello @HLG! 👋

It looks like one of my colleagues sent you an email on March 8th, can you check your inbox again to see if you might have missed it? If you don't see our email in your Inbox then please check your Spam/Junk folder in case it was accidentally delivered there.

And if you don't see the email anywhere then let me know and I'll have my colleague send you a new reply. 🙂

-Dave

ref: UDQ-93427-416

• HLG
    HLG
    Community Member
    Options

I did not receive anything in email or in spam folder. All I want is to get this fixed once and for all. If I can't get it fixed this week, I will be deleting my account from 1 Password and using another password manager. When I've used other managers in the past I never had so many problems. Thanks

• @HLG

I'm sorry that you're not seeing the email on your end. I've flagged the ticket to the appropriate team and one of my colleagues will send you a new email as soon as possible.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.