Bug: 4.2b4 Dropbox Sync

HenryY
HenryY
Community Member

I have all 3 sync options enabled (iCloud, Dropbox, File Sharing).

I edited a credit card item, adding a PIN from my iPhone 5 4.2beta4.
After this happens, there are sync errors with Dropbox (log sent).

Same process attempted with 4.1 AppStore version, no error.

Comments

• HenryY
    HenryY
    Community Member

Update. Any updates made from the iPhone with 4.2b4 will result in Dropbox sync errors. This does not happen with 4.1.

• cortig
    cortig
    Community Member

Same thing here for me on iPad and iPhone. No problem using the "Official" release version of the app.

• MikeT
    edited February 2013

Hi @Cortig,

Please email us your logs, so we can see what's going on. To do this, open 1Password on the iOS devices and go to Settings > Advanced > Troubleshooting > Email Diagnostics.

Henry, I got your logs and are looking through it.

Thanks for submitting it.

• Hi guys,

Can you update to 4.2 beta 5 and see if it'll helps.

Thanks!

• face
    face
    Community Member

done it (jyst sent logs) but for me the issue (don't know if it's the some of other beta tester) is still there.
    It's really frustating, i've also deselect/enable again dropbox sync with no success, the sync issue is still there.

• HenryY
    HenryY
    Community Member

Seems fixed with beta 5 for me.

• cortig
    cortig
    Community Member

It's fixed in b5 for me too. I guess I don't need to send my logs :-) (sorry for the delayed reply, but the new discussion server wasn't showing me the beta discussions at first, and wasn't sending me notifications for replies either :-\ ).

Corentin

• MikeT
    edited February 2013

Hi guys,

Thanks for the confirmations.

@face, from the logs, you have separate issues unrelated to this one. We'll work with you to fix it via emails.

@cortig,

Yea, I've notified the forum vendor about the sub-forums not notifying properly.

• face
    face
    Community Member
    edited February 2013

Sent logs related to iPhone and to iMac. Did you received also the latter (iMac) ?

• @face, not yet, we'll reply to your email as soon as we can.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.