My wife and I have 9 children. Is there a family option that could cover us?

navkor
navkor
Community Member

I have a corporate account through work that also includes an option for a family account. I love 1password. I recommend it to everyone. But, when I look at the family account, it only covers 5 people. My wife and I have 9 children. Is there any possible way we could leverage having the family account cover the entire family? Even if we do that team account, that covers 10...which leaves one family member out. Is there any possible way to make that happen?

Currently, we're using LastPass for the family, but we're making the move to 1password this year. I'm just trying to find a way to take advantage of what we already have access to so that we can take advantage of what my organization (IBM) pays for while still getting my family covered.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My wife and I have 9 children. Is there a family option that could cover us?

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @navkor !

Is there any possible way we could leverage having the family account cover the entire family?

Yes. This should be possible. You could invite more members into your family for $1 each.
    See: https://1password.com/pricing/

Maybe this helps?

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2023

Spot on DenalB. Nothing for me here. Haha.

@navkor If you have more questions please let us know.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

😜

This discussion has been closed.