1Password for iOS 8.10.2 (81002008) Performance Issues, Security Question

Terylon
Terylon
Community Member

After the latest update my password lists are empty and I have to switch between fault or collections several times to see my data.

What happens there?

Thank you for your help.

1Password Version: 1Password for iOS 8.10.2 81002008, im Kanal „PRODU
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 16.3.1 (20D67)
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Terylon! 👋

I'm sorry that you're not seeing all of your items in 1Password on your iPad. It looks like you've selected a collection named "Test-Sammlung", does this collection include vaults that contain items. Can you please try the following:

1. Open and unlock 1Password on your iPad.
    2. Tap your account or collection at the top of the sidebar.
    3. Tap on your 1Password account (not one of the collections that you created).
    4. Tap on All Items.

Do you see your items now? Let me know and I can help further. 🙂

-Dave

• Terylon
    Terylon
    Community Member

Hello @Dave_1P, thanks a lot for your response. Yes, I did what you explained. But with the next start the list is empty again (until I tap to start and again on All Items). Please try it on your iPad. Tap on "All Items" and then select different collections - one after the other. Thank you.

• @Terylon

Thank you for the clarification. I can confirm that I'm able to reproduce the same issue on my end and that our developers already have a work item open to investigate further. In the meantime, as a temporary workaround, tapping on another page (such as Home) and then going back to the Items page should allow you to view your items. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#20220

• Terylon
    Terylon
    Community Member

@Dave_1P
    Good to hear, that this effect also appears on your device. I am not alone! 😉
    Looking forward to a repaired 1P-App.
    Dirk

• Thank you again for reporting the issue. 🙂

-Dave

• Terylon
    Terylon
    Community Member

Dear 1P-Team, since weeks 1P lets me wait for the objects in the objects list. It is empty and not loading until I switch to another entry in the side bar and then back. Please be so kind as to repair this. Thank you.

1Password Version: 8.10.2
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: iPad OS (latest)
    Browser:_ Not Provided

• @Terylon

We'll do our best. I can't make a promise on when that will be. Hopefully, soon.

• Terylon
    Terylon
    Community Member

Don't worry, I updated to 1Password 7 yesterday. Works fine!

• @Terylon

I'm sorry that you've had to install 1Password 7, which is no longer receiving updates. We hope to release a fix in a future update to 1Password 8 so that you can get back to the latest version as soon as possible. 🙂

-Dave

• Terylon
    Terylon
    Community Member

@Dave_1P 👍🏼. I switched back to 1Password 8 - the bug is fixed and I am happy now. Many thanks to your team! 😊

• @Terylon

Thank you for following up! I've let our developers know that you're no longer seeing the issue. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.