To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Sidebar is missing the vaults

tjc1965
tjc1965
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Memberships

Hi, I transferred everything into my 1password Family plan, everything is in a "Shared" vault. I'm trying to organize it into separate vaults for family members. Looking the FAQ, it's showing it's a simple drag and drop into the vault listed on the LH sidebar. But there are no vaults listed in the sidebar? I've got other choices, but no 'Vaults", what am I missing? thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.7
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:Sidebar is missing the vaults

Comments

• Hello @tjc1965,

Welcome to the 1Password Support Community. When using the 1Password 8 app, your available vaults should appear in the left sidebar under your account name:

Your items should appear in your personal vault and can be moved to a shared vault that other members of the family account can see or are invited to. I'll include some helpful guides below:

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We'll be happy to help!

• Rdavid
    Rdavid
    Community Member

Your response did not address the question.
    When the sidebar appears it is not including the Vaults. How does one address this in order to have the listing of the vaults appear so that passwords can be moved or copied to various vaults that have been created.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited March 2023

@Rdavid

Perhaps you are on 1Password.com instead of looking within the desktop app? This is the desktop app, where vaults are available in the left side bar:

This is 1Password.com, where Vaults are selected via the pull down:

• Rdavid
    Rdavid
    Community Member

Thanks MrC.
    That did the trick

• @Rdavid

I'm glad to hear MrC could help.

This discussion has been closed.