Family account allows 5 Guests. Is that 5 Guests ever or 5 Active Guests?

Options
Eldot
Eldot
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Families

Hi. I have a Family account with 2 current users. I wish to share a vault of AML documents with a solicitor temporarily. I intend giving him a Guest account to do that. My Billing page shows that my Family account allows 5 family members and 5 guests, but is that 5 guests EVER or is that 5 guest accounts ACTIVE at the same time? In other words, if I revoke this solicitor's guest account after a short while, will I be back to having 5 guest accounts available or will the Guest count remain at 4?

1Password Version: 8.10.3
Extension Version: 2.8.1
OS Version: Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Eldot
    Eldot
    Community Member
    Options

Since posting this, I decided instead to use the Psst function to share a multi-page PDF with the solicitor temporarily. I just tested this and it worked fine, so my original task is solved. However, since guests have to create a 1P account to access the shared vault, it seems that Psst is a better fit to my task than creating a Guest account. But I would still like an answer to my original question whenever please.

• @Eldot

5 total active at any give time. If you remove someone then you gain a spot back. I hope this helps.

• Eldot
    Eldot
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for letting me know. This is the answer I hoped for. My question is closed.

• Have a great weekend @Eldot. If you have other questions, we'll be here.

This discussion has been closed.