Android phone 1password upgrade to 8 lost access to vault

Options
tsivilay
tsivilay
Community Member

Hi,

I recently upgraded on andraoid phone to IP8 via google play, (from IP7 i presume upgrade to version PRO). Now i'm not able to access my vault. After opening the apps and entering the master password, it request me to subscribe.

• I subscribed to try 14days free trial and annual subscription, when registering my email it saying that account already exist.
  • check on web site my account under my email is frozen, i previously used IP7 PRO in 'standalone mode' syncing my vault in dropbox
  • i can't login into my account as i dont have my secret key.
  • i tried to reinstall IP7 but i cannot find it on google play anymore even in the non installed app list

Now i only want to recover my datas... Can someone help me ?

Thanks,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @tsivilay

I recommend getting you into email support where we can try to help you resolve this. It's most likely going to consist of several emails back and forth which is why I recommend the email submission. Plus we do not have the ability to access account details here in the community. Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

If you'd be so kind as to include a link to this topic so we can connect the dots, so to speak. https://1password.community/discussion/138996/android-phone-1password-upgrade-to-8-lost-access-to-vault#latest

This discussion has been closed.