Cannot see all drop down info sections when I save info in below main headings.

Options
TWICKENHAMAN
TWICKENHAMAN
Community Member

Hi, Why can I NOT see the drop-down sections below the first three when the information is saved. The info remains but unseen unless you tick edit ! ??

1Password Version: 8.10.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mas 13.4
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:DROP DOWN MENUS INVISIBLE WHEN SAVED

Comments

• Hello @TWICKENHAMAN! 👋

I'm sorry that you're not seeing certain fields unless you edit the item. There are two different fields when you're adding text to an item:

1. The label.
    2. The value.

If you're missing the value and only have the label filled in then it won't display when you leave edit mode. It sounds like you may have typed your information into the label field instead of the value field.

I've labeled both fields in the screenshot above. I suggest that you move the information to the VALUE field and then type in a description label for the information in the LABEL field as shown above.

Let me know if that helps or if I've misunderstood the issue. 🙂

-Dave

• TWICKENHAMAN
    TWICKENHAMAN
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    Yes i see how it works now. However, can you edit the field type and make more label fields as the typed matter I have for a bank login is extensive and runs over the right out of sight now. It would be good to enable larger type within the fields and labels if possible . I know you can have the whole thing zoom in or out but with a twelve number code than you cannot copy and paste its a challenge for some old eyes. We are not all in our early twenties as much as one would like to be . Thank you David

• @TWICKENHAMAN

Try using the large type function at the end of the section. This doe not work on the notes section but would work on individual sections like text or passwords.

This discussion has been closed.