To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No titles of logins after LastPass import; "Domain" field contains titles instead

Elfster
Elfster
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Memberships

Hi there,
I imported my LastPass vault into 1Password a few weeks ago, and my logins are missing titles. Instead, the "domain" field in 1Password seems to be where the titles reside.

In the time since then, I"ve made a bunch of new passwords etc, so I would prefer not to re-do my LastPass upload, and I'd rather not have to manually fix every login. Is there a way for me to make a blanket fix for this throughout my account?

thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Elfster

To avoid exposing any confidential information, I have reached out to you via email. This will allow us to go into greater detail about getting things sorted out. Please respond to the email once you receive it! :)

ref: YVS-72757-478

• smartcat3770
    smartcat3770
    Community Member
    edited May 2023

@joshua_1p I have this same problem and I wish there was some type of generic solution or direction on where to look for solutions here. I would love any tips you might have. Please email me too, if you don't mind. Thanks!

• Hi @smartcat3770,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

This discussion has been closed.