We have a site that will save and Autofill from the menu but not from the web page itself.

michelles
michelles
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Business and Teams

If I make an account on this page, and do the Save before entering and then refresh. 1P has it saved, and it makes a suggestion, but I cannot click on it to fill. It does nothing.
If I use AutoFill from the browser extension, it fills it. Can this be resolved?

https:// bankmidwestbusiness .cbzsecure. com/

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Site that will autofill from extension but not on the site.

Comments

• Hello @michelles,

I'm Scott on the 1Password support team. It's nice to meet you.

Thanks for writing in. I’m sorry to hear about the issue with 1Password in your browser. I understand how frustrating it can be when a tool you rely on every day isn’t working as it should. I’ll do my best to help you get things working again as soon as possible.

To start, please take a look at our support article which covers the most common issues and solutions:

If 1Password isn’t working in your browser

The first step listed there is to restart your browser. A restart will usually solve most issues with 1Password in your browser, so please try that first. If that doesn’t help, try the steps in the rest of the article. If you see the problem you’re experiencing listed, follow the steps there.

Let me know if that helps!

• michelles
    michelles
    Community Member
    edited March 2023

[Link redacted by ScottS1P]

• michelles
    michelles
    Community Member

We have covered most of the bases in the article and this is happening on multiple machines etc. Easy to recreate if you want to take a look.

• Hi @michelles,

Thanks for confirming that the troubleshooting article didn't help.

Since more in depth troubleshooting is needed, and we may need to discuss something account specific, please email support@1password.com so we can help you over email. Include a link to this post, and reply here when our system sends you a ticket number so I can connect the ticket with this post.

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed.