1password 7 iOS app not working anymore?

Options
fe22st
fe22st
Community Member
edited March 2023 in iOS

Dear support community,

I bought the 1password lifetime use 2019.
Everything worked fine. I store my local tresor on my Mac an synch it via WLAN-Server to my iPhone and iPad.
On my IOS Devices I use the following app. Which can only be found inside the App Store if you have the directly link to it:
https://apps.apple.com/de/app/1password-passwort-manager/id568903335

Now I switched from my iPhone 11 Pro to a newer version.
I installed that 1password 7 iOS app.
After I started it, than the app directly ask for a master password!

there are no options to select which tresor I want to use.
No password of my tresors are correct.

its a complete fresh iPhone. Why I should type in a master password? To what are the app tries to connect?
Normally the following page should be opened like years ago:

Than I can choose my synch option. But now the options are not available!!!

WHY???

Sorry but I don't want to have a subscription of 1Password. I only want to have my passwords locally. Because I also got password to some really big bank accounts and other important things. I don't want to store any password inside the 1password cloud!

What should I do? That I can use my 1password which I bought on my iOS device?
On my Mac its work fine. (1Password 7 Version 7.9.9 (70909001) 1Password Store)

Thanks.
Flo

1Password Version: 7.10.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.3.1
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password 7 iOS app not working anymore??

Comments

• Hello @fe22st! 👋

I'm sorry that you're having trouble unlocking 1Password 7 on your iPhone. For help with legacy WLAN sync and older standalone vaults, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a look and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.