gmail login done through 1Password has disappeared from 1Password

Options
vrbphil
vrbphil
Community Member

i've been accessing my gmail through 1Password but that 1Password entry has disappeared.
how can i recover that?
the only access i have to my gmail recovery email is through the gmail account that i don't have the passwrod for

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Browser:_ chrome
Referrer: forum-search:gmail login done through 1Password has disappeared from 1Password

Comments

• vrbphil
    vrbphil
    Community Member
    Options

lost entry in 1Password vault

• Hello @vrbphil,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you had some difficulties and are missing your gmail login in item. I have a few questions to see if we can help you to locate this missing item:
    1. If you search for this item by title in the 1Password 8 app are you able to locate it?
    2. Have tried searching your recently deleted or archived items?

1. If it's been more than 30 days, sign in to 1Password.com, select the vault that contained this item, then click the View Recently Deleted button from the bottom of the left sidebar. If the item appears there, click Restore.

Please let us know if you have any success with these steps. If not, could you advise approximately when you last used this item and when you discovered it was missing? Thanks!

• vrbphil
    vrbphil
    Community Member
    Options

thanks - nothing in archive at all. tons of stuff in recently deleted but not the gmail account that went missing.
    inwas ableto find a 'back door'using an ancient comcst account to sneak into the missing gmail so the crisis is over.
    not sure what did happen with 1Password
    thanks again for the detailed reply

• ag_mike_d
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello again @vrbphil,

I'm very glad to hear that the crisis is over and that you were able to work around this with an older email account.

Should you run into troubles again with a missing item please email customer support, and provide as many details as possible including an approximate date when the item was last used and when you found it missing. We'd be happy to investigate further.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.