not able to sign in on new laptop

Options
francisfrancis
francisfrancis
Community Member

Hello,

I have 1Password on my desktop pc, on my iPhone, and on an iPad Air.

All working fine no issues. (I can log in on the app on all the devices.)

I am also able to log into my 1Password account directly on the website to see my settings and account info there, no problem.

I just recently bought a new laptop, and went to download and install 1Password on it, the installation was good - the app installed fine.

BUT, when I went to actually sign into it, I was not able to, it stopped and said it wasn’t able to sign me in, & please check if typo or info is correct???!!!

And it is, I tried many times and verified with looking at my other devices to make sure.

I uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still it does not let me sign into 1Password on my new laptop.

And yes, I have my emergency kit and verified that and used the secret key —— I even generated a new secret key and it still does not let me sign in on the new laptop.

It works on all the other devices - I even signed out and back in on the other devices with the new secret key and they all work?

But it still will not let me sign in on my new laptop???

Please help? It works on 3 of my devices but not on my laptop which will be only the fourth device.

1Password Version: 8.10.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11 pro - 22h2
Browser:_ MS Edge (latest update)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.