Signin on "https://cotrip.org" is not working

Options

After a signup (which doesn't offer to save site / login information either), clicking "my cotrip" (to log in) pops up a modal window but the 1Password icon doesn't appear in username or password fields, and the browser toolbar "autofill" option doesn't work either.

Steve

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.10.3 (81003012)
Extension Version: 2.8.1
OS Version: Ventura 13.2.1
Browser:_ Chrome 111.0.5563.110 (Official Build) (arm64)

Comments

• @srp

1. Please check for Chrome updates. I see Version 111.0.5563.146 here on my end. It might be Chrome is ready to update now.
    2. Look for our helper in the menu bar near the WiFi indicator and the clock. Right-click (Option-click) on the helper and select Quit.
    3. Quit your browser.
    4. Open 1Password and your browser. Does this help?
  • srp
    srp
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @ag_tommy : That wasn't it. Same problem after updating. I'm also having the same problem in Safari as well.

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2023
    Options

@srp

My apologies. I can confirm that 1Password is not shown in the login window. I'll be happy to file a report on this behavior to see if there is anything we can do here. You could optionally email the extensions team to see if they have any alternatives to suggest. Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question if you would like to do so.

ref: dev/core/core#21014

This discussion has been closed.