How do I get help with a migration from LastPass?

Options
JohnPeoples204
JohnPeoples204
Community Member

I initially sent in 2 diagnostic reports regarding the failures and received one response to change the release channel to beta and try that way. I tried that yesterday and got the same result. I sent 2 diagnostic reports from those results yesterday and an additional report today after attempting to use a csv file to migrate. I have not received a response since the first one. I am trying to find out if I can use 1Password as a replacement for LastPass but so far, I haven't been able to use it at all.

I'm not going to reload all of my LastPass entries by hand, so how do I get to have someone work with me to fix the problem or do I need to cancel the account and go elsewhere?

1Password Version: 8.10.4
Extension Version: 2.8.1
OS Version: Windows 11 Build 22621.1413
Browser:_ Edge - Version 111.0.1661.54
Referrer: forum-search:Having a problem migrating from LastPass.

Comments

• Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Community Member
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello,
    have you read this : https://support.1password.com/import-lastpass/ ?

• Hello @JohnPeoples204,

Thanks for your message and sorry for any delays in our response. We have received a higher than normal amount of tickets recently and have been working diligently to reply to everyone.

Since you've already received a response in the past, could you please provide the Support ID number (example: ABC-12345-123), and we'd be happy to ensure your reports get into the correct hands and answered as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your reply.

• JohnPeoples204
    JohnPeoples204
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID: [#ATQ-67431-463]

• Thank you, @JohnPeoples204 - someone from the team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

ref: ATQ-67431-463

This discussion has been closed.