To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Please tell me how to update my credit card information

Options
Cousinzeke413
Cousinzeke413
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Memberships

I have been asked to update my payment because my old credit card had to be replace. I can't find where to do it.

1Password Version: 8.10.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: masOS Ventura 13.2.1
Browser:_ Safaro

Comments

• @Cousinzeke413

Manage your 1Password subscription

You can manage your 1Password subscription from the Billing page of your account.

https://start.1password.com/signin?landing-page=/billing

• Cousinzeke413
    Cousinzeke413
    Community Member
    Options

I got to the billing page to update my credit card information. I have inserted my information numerous times by copying from IPassword and by copying my details from my credit card. The "Add Credit Card" button will not light up — activate — to let me send the information. Please help.! Add Credit Card

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2023
    Options

@Cousinzeke413

A user posted this earlier does "In billing go to your country and change it to another then go back to your country and you can then edit the information" Does that help you? If not, it's time to get you to my colleagues on the billing team. If needed please email us using support+forum@1password.com and we'll do our best to help resolve this trouble.

• Cousinzeke413
    Cousinzeke413
    Community Member
    Options

That worked the second time I tried it. This needs some major work. There was no way I could have guessed the secrets of how to make it work. I have spent more than an hour over several days trying to get this to work. I still don't know if it will work until they attempt to process the invoice on March 19. Please make paying as easy as using 1Password. I enjoy using it and have advertised it to many friends.

• Cousinzeke413
    Cousinzeke413
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your prompt replies in helping me.

• Cousinzeke413
    Cousinzeke413
    Community Member
    Options

The payment went through. It is already posted on my Visa account. Thank you again for your patient and prompt assistance.

• Sorry for the trouble @Cousinzeke413 The team is looking into the snafu you encountered.

• Shippa
    Shippa
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I'm also having problems updating my credit card details, as I have just had a replacement credit card delivered.
    Initially I tried to update the details but it would not allow me to update the CVV2 field, I contacted support, I had a reply and was told to add a new card, which I did, the old card had my name it just like a credit card would, but the new one there is no sign of my name on it, and no way to add it. I'm already subscribed for this year on my old card, but would like to get this sorted ASAP.

• Blake
    Options

Hey @Shippa 👋

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues updating your payment details. There's no need to add your name to your newly-added payment method; as long as the card details are valid, you're good to go!

• Shippa
    Shippa
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Blake.

• Blake
    edited March 2023
    Options

It's my pleasure!

Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any additional questions for us; we're here to help! 💙

This discussion has been closed.