Items look different when added via WWW than via Windows client

Options
EMILjo
EMILjo
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Business and Teams

If we add Item to Vault via the WWW, it displays differently when I add it via the Windows application.

If I add an item from the Windows client and then click edit and save (without any changes) this item via WWW, then this additional inscription will appear.

1Password Version: 8.10.3 (Business)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Fire Fox

Comments

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @EMILjo, thanks for writing in!

I'm having some trouble reproducing this issue on my end. To make sure I'm understanding correctly, when you add an item using 1Password.com it shows the subtitle, but when creating an item using the Windows app, this subtitle doesn't appear, until you edit and save it on 1Password.com? What item type is this occurring with? Thanks!

• EMILjo
    EMILjo
    Community Member
    edited March 2023
    Options

when you add an item using 1Password.com it shows the subtitle, but when creating an item using the Windows app, this subtitle doesn't appear, until you edit and save it on 1Password.com?

correct

What item type is this occurring with?

Own type.

• Hello @EMILjo,

Thanks for sharing this with us. I've been able to reproduce the problem you shared, and have filed a bug report with our development team. I don't currently have any information that indicates if or when the 1Password app will handle custom templates differently, but we do appreciate your contribution to 1Password's evolution.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed.