I'm seeing SCIM errors on Okta end 'You can't perform this action because Provisioning is off.'

Options
ChikaAcholonu
ChikaAcholonu
Community Member

I'm seeing this error on the Okta end for the 1Password SCIM Bridge
Automatic provisioning of user 'x' to app 1Password Business failed: Error while creating user 'x' : Internal Server Error. Errors reported by remote server: failed to create user: You can't perform this action because Provisioning is off. Turn Provisioning on, and try again.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:scim bridge

Comments

• Hi @ChikaAcholonu:

Just to confirm, is provisioning enabled for your 1Password account? From the sidebar on 1Password.com, choose Integrations, then select your provisioning tile, then ensure that provisioning is enabled. Let me know.

Jack

• ChikaAcholonu
    ChikaAcholonu
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah, I was just about to reply this message. I just realized that's what I needed to do. It's working now! I couldn't find that step in the documentation. Did I just miss that or does it need to be added in there for someone who might need this?

• Hey @ChikaAcholonu:

Glad you were able to resolve it! I took a closer look at our documentation, and while we've mentioned the toggle in some of our other supported identity providers, it seems like we don't explicitly mention the toggle in our Okta documentation. I'll let the team know, so we can make improvements to this in the future.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.