Cannot sign onto 1password

Options

I am not able to sign onto 1password. I enter my login credentials but nothing happens when I click "sign on." I've cleared my history and even went as far as factory resetting my computer but still having this issue. Can someone please assist?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• emceepusheen
    emceepusheen
    Community Member
    Options

Here is a console log relating to this issue.

Content Security Policy: Couldn’t process unknown directive ‘report-to’ browser-console
    This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. browser-console
    Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). preload.js:136:52
    Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). sandbox eval code:9:350
    Loading failed for the with source “https://support.1password.com/js/analytics.bundle.f5c7359c859aab361f98022a45b7cc8a.js”. browser-console:2:1

• @emceepusheen

I see you've emailed us. Based on your description that seems like the best option as we may need to look deeper. We also cannot access account details here in the community. One of my colleagues will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: TKG-63285-174

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2023
    Options

@emceepusheen

I just thought of something. Can you confirm that you're entering all of your Secret Key? There was an issue like this a few days ago when users did not enter the entire key. Could I trouble you to double check and let me know?

• emceepusheen
    emceepusheen
    Community Member
    Options

Tommy, thanks for making that suggestion. I reentered the Secret Key and I am now able to log on. Cheers!

• Thats great. I'll make note of it on your submission.

This discussion has been closed.