Syncronize 1password credentials for accounts that are linked to business SSO credentials

Options

Periodically my SSO credentials for the laptop issued by my employer must be updated and this set of credentials is used for several internal and third-party service accounts managed by the business. Therefore, after my SSO is updated, all 1password autofill suggestions are outdated until I manually update them to match my changed password. Is there a convenient way in 1password to tether multiple login credentials to a single master set of credentials so they can be syncronized with my SSO credential changes automatically?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I syncronize various sets of credentials that are impacted when I change my SSO for work?

Comments

• ag_max
    Options

Hi @danielbaumgart, welcome to the 1Password Support Community,

Just to check, are you using the same username and password for your SSO credentials with different website URLs, across multiple saved Login items in 1Password?

If so, you could create a single Login item and add multiple URLs as website fields. There isn't a way to edit one item and have it be reflected in others.

Let me know if your item setup is different, and we'll regroup from there.

• danielbaumgart
    danielbaumgart
    Community Member
    Options

I was thinking that might be the way to accomplish this. Thanks I’ll give it a try and let you know

• ag_max
    Options

Happy to assist, and let our team know if anything else comes up. 👍

This discussion has been closed.