Feature Request: Add Current Website To Login

Options

The scenario: You have a login for website XYZ. Maybe you created the login without saving a website (e.g. you first created it for XYZ's app, but now you want to use it on xyz dot com). Or maybe xyz dot com changed to xyzzz dot com.

The problem: Your XYZ login isn't auto-suggested by 1Password when logging in on the website.

The current solution: You open 1Password, search for XYZ, edit the login, go back to the browser, copy the URL, add it as a website for XYZ, save, and now it works.

What would be better: You open 1Password (browser extension), search for XYZ, and either right-click or click the three vertical dots, and there's an option 'Associate with current website'

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:quick add website to login

Comments

• Hey @sockfight,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know ways in which we can improve 1Password.

I understand where you are coming from. In following the usual save flow 1Password should capture the website URL along side saving the details but I agree it would be nice if you had a login saved without a URL to have a simpler method of adding in that URL.

I have passed your feedback on to our product team for consideration in future updates. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref: PB32216139

This discussion has been closed.