Offline message in all iOS devices today

Options
stewartlogie
stewartlogie
Community Member
edited March 2023 in iOS

Previously there was no trouble in syncing my family iOS devices. Is the sync service down? I have asked for support via email, but haven't even got a confirmation of the enquiry. Nothing on the sire mentions any service interruption.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• radarfives
    radarfives
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the exact same issue. Insanely frustrating since I just did a clean install of Windows and I can't log into...well...anything.

• mrcheese
    mrcheese
    Community Member
    Options

I am experiencing the same on my iPhone.

I have tried on my wifi.
    I have tried on my cellular data.
    I have tried with VPN and without.
    I have tried rebooting the app.
    I have tried rebooting the phone.

I have looked in the iPhone permission settings for anything blocking the sync, but I can't see anything out of the ordinary.

• wouldntyouliketoknow
    Options

Same issue here, all IOS devices showing offline. I've got internet connectivity, have rebooted iPhone and iPad and restarted 1Password app, still shows as offline. I try to click the cloud button and it says reconnecting but never does. I am using beta build 8.10.1 (81001001) so that might have something to do with it.

• @stewartlogie, @radarfives, @mrcheese, and @wouldntyouliketoknow

I'm sorry that you're seeing an offline message when using 1Password for iOS. It's very likely that 1Password has had trouble connecting to your account for some time, you're only aware of the issue now because we've added the offline indicator in the last update.

To troubleshoot further, I'd like to ask all of you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• mrcheese
    mrcheese
    Community Member
    Options

My Support ID is [#DTK-36475-691]

I had to try sending it a couple of times from different email addresses. It appears that it has to come from the email associated with my 1password account.

This also made me remember that I recently changed my 1password account email. Other posts on the forum are mentioning having sync issues on iOS after changing their email, so maybe that could be the issue in these cases as well.

• @mrcheese

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I see that my colleague sent you a reply a few hours ago. Please continue the conversation over email. 🙂

-Dave

ref: DTK-36475-691

• wouldntyouliketoknow
    Options

Dave and Team, here’s the support ID as requested: [#UHG-49429-968]
    From what I can tell this for me was an isolated incident. But happy to help is this is something that’s part of something larger.

• @wouldntyouliketoknow

Thank you for sending in the diagnostics report, one of my colleagues will take a look and reply to you as soon as possible.

-Dave

ref: UHG-49429-968

• manugo77
    manugo77
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ! same issue here. My support ID is [#GTZ-56588-252]
    thanks !

• Thanks @manug077

Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: GTZ-56588-252

• Bowden
    Bowden
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue here. Just seeing this thread. My support ticket ID is [#WNF-24434-979]

• @Bowden

Thank you! We've replied to you today, so we'll carry on the conversation by email with you. :)

• jonskyywalker
    jonskyywalker
    Community Member
    Options

Hello! Running into the same issue on my iPhone for some reason. Thanks!

• @jonskyywalker

Have you emailed us? If not, please do so.

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Press command and comma. The 1Password preferences will open.
    3. Tap Advanced.
    4. Click Send Diagnostics.
    5. Click Reveal to locate the report in your downloads folder.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• Your forum username: jonskyywalker
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/138180/offline-message-in-all-ios-devices-today#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• @jonskyywalker

We received that report. We'll be with you as soon as possible.

ref: JVL-63195-498

• minimalart
    minimalart
    Community Member
    Options

Hello there!
    Same issue here. My support ticket number is 115808

Thank you in advance!

• @minimalart

Thank you for posting the Support ID. One of my colleagues will review your report and send you a reply as soon as possible.

-Dave

ref: Zendesk-115808

• minimalart
    minimalart
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Dave!

• Dave_1P
    edited March 2023
    Options

Thank you!

-Dave

• minimalart
    minimalart
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that the issue we were having seems to be solved now. Thanks so much for your help with it. I really appreciate it!

Best regards,
    Max

• @minimalart

I'm happy to hear that everything is working now. If you need any help in the future then please don't hesitate to reach out again. 🙂

-Dave

• Harv0x
    Harv0x
    Community Member
    Options

Is it possible to share the solve to this issue or do you still require customers to run a diagnostic report @Dave_1P ?

I’m experiencing the issue 😕

• @Harv0x

The offline message itself just indicates that the 1Password app on your device isn't able to connect to your account on 1Password.com. This can occur for a variety of reasons. I definitely suggest sending in a diagnostics report so that we can troubleshoot why the connection isn't working on your device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.