Editing Secure Notes using the beta of 1Password for iOS

Options

Comments

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

Just doing an update: I’m using the absolute latest TestFlight beta as of writing, and the issue with notes is described like this: When I edit a note, it’s now possible to scroll through the text, but as soon as I tap on it to edit it, it flies me all the way down to the bottom, regardless where I tap within the text, and adds a huge amount of white space which makes the scrolling even further down. My current “solution” is to tap Edit, tap within the text first (to save hassle), then tap on the top of the iPhone screen (near the time & battery & Wi-Fi area, which is an official gesture on iOS) to automatically scroll all the way to the top, then finally start editing.

The significance for me is that I have a few long notes. For example, I have a note item where I list the purpose & meaning of my tags in 1Password, to help me remember and stay organized.

Side note: when viewing the All Items screen (and possibly others, idk) and scrolling up to reveal the search bar, the animation does a weird glitch bouncing up twice, kind of like a record “skipping”.

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

@ag_tommy, @Dave_1P - I’ve already probably typed so much, so I apologize, but I noticed one more thing: when I edit a note, it’s not updated unless I exit the item and go back, at least not when I have a note long enough to require the “Read more…” button at the bottom. But to make matters messy, it sometimes doesn’t have an issue updating (such as when you edit an item, save, tap edit again, then save again).

1Password for iOS 8.10.4 81004033, on BETA channel

This discussion has been closed.