Login info not showing on iPhone

Options
RCMjr
RCMjr
Community Member

1PW isn't showing my login credentials when I'm using my iPhone for chase.com. I can log in without any issues on my Mac. Here are the steps I'm following, along with some screenshots.

• Open 1PW
  • Use Search to find Chase
  • Hit link for chase.com
  • 1PW redirects to and opens chase.com
  • I then have to click the Sign In link on Chase’s website (this shows up automatically on the web version, just not on the phone version)
  • That takes me to where I enter my Username and Password
  • I click in the Username field and 1PW appears just above the keyboard
  • When I click on the Key & 1PW link, I'm taken to the 1PW search area
  • When I search for Chase, nothing comes up

To be clear, it works as it's supposed to on the web, but not on the phone. Also, I have the chase app and it works fine, but that's probably because it's set to log in with face id.

Thank you for your help.

Chip

1Password Version: iOS 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @RCMjr

That's an odd one. Do you have a URL saved within your Chase login? You've been a user for a spell, I'm fairly certain that's a yes. Over the years I've occasionally had odd troubles with my Chase login. One time several years ago (pre-employment) one of the staff suggested I recreate my login. After looking closer I had been using a login originally created in 2010. 😳 It was like 2017 at the time. Once I recreated my login my trouble disappeared. That might also be a valid troubleshooting step here. Make sure you save the new login with a distinctive name so you know which is which during testing.

You might also want to try refreshing autofill. Open 1Password and disable autofill wait a few seconds and then enable it.

• RCMjr
    RCMjr
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ag_tommy,

I tried disabling autofill because that was easy to do. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I may, or may not, try your other suggestion. Since I have the Chase app, I don't really need it to work using 1PW. If I find other apps where it doesn't work as expected, I'll address it again.

Thanks.

Chip

• 👍🏻 Sounds good, we'll be here if you need us.

This discussion has been closed.