No autofill on this website

Options
TOWS
TOWS
Community Member
edited March 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Whenever I go to accounts.firefox.com 1Password doesn't autofil, nor on the password screen, nor on the one-time password key or anywhere on that site. Is there something I can do?

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.10.3 (81003012)
Extension Version: 2.8.1
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Browser:_ Firefox 111.0.1
Referrer: forum-search:firefox

Comments

• Hi @TOWS,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing with autofill on accounts.firefox.com.

This is a know issue not related 1Password. Mozilla disables extensions on their domains. This does currently work with other browsers such as Chrome, but for now, when using Firefox I recommend copying/pasting or drag/dropping your credentials to the field via the extension or the app.

I hope this information helps, but if you have any other questions or concerns, just let us know.

• TOWS
    TOWS
    Community Member
    Options

Hey there!
    Thanks for your reply. Oh, I see. Yes, I've had other issues with Firefox too (not related to this topic) like security keys not supported on certain sites and pages not showing properly... time for a change!

Thank you :)

• Hey @TOWS,

On behalf of Mike, you are most welcome.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

• TOWS
    TOWS
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there,
    I'm having trouble using 1password to log into my account here :

https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/login

I have to enter the information in the password field manually since its not allowing to either copy/paste or the use of 1password. This isn't too much of an issue now because I have a short password, however, I'm a little hesitant in going into my account details and changing my password to something more substantial because I won't be able to type such a long password accurately - plus it's highly inconvenient to say the least!

• Hi @TOWS , thanks for reaching out again!

Are you experiencing this only with the Virgin Media website? Is the URL stored in the item's details matching https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/login? Additionally, can you confirm if you're encountering this issue on Firefox or another browser, and if 1Password is fully up to date?

I look forward to hearing from you!

• TOWS
    TOWS
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @david.m_1P

Thanks for your help! it works perfectly now - my issue was that the URL ended in "checkout" instead of "login" this made 1password as confused as I was :) I changed the URL and then tried again and Viola! - I mean, Voila! I was logged in. :D thanks again!

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @TOWS thanks for taking the time to follow up! On behalf of @david.m_1P and the rest of us here, you're most welcome 🙂

We appreciate your support of 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.