Not showing all logins

Andy1P
Andy1P
Community Member

During setting up a Google mini, requested my WiFi password from 1password 8. Was not shown all entries and could not find it although I know it's there. When I scrolled through the entries it was a small subset of the total. When I fully launch 1p it's fine.
This is on Android 12.

Comments

• Hi @Andy1P, thanks for writing in!

When I scrolled through the entries it was a small subset of the total. When I fully launch 1p it's fine.

Just to confirm, were you scrolling through items in the Autofill menu after tapping "Open 1Password" or directly in 1Password for Android? I'd also like to ask if your wifi information is saved as a Login item or as another item type?

• Andy1P
    Andy1P
    Community Member

It was after opening 1password from the empty password field i.e. not directly in 1P. Saved as a login under "wireless routers"

• ag_audrey
    edited March 2023

Hey @Andy1P, appreciate you getting back to us.

Saved as a login under "wireless routers"

Logins and Wireless routers are two different types of 1Password items. To clarify, is the password saved as a Wireless Router item?

• Andy1P
    Andy1P
    Community Member

It's saved as a wireless router

• Hi @Andy1P, thanks for confirming that for us.

The Autofill menu displays items that match the field type only. So if you tap "Open 1Password" from a sign in field, only Login items will display. If you do the same in a credit card field, only Credit Card items will display. As your wifi sign ininformation was saved as a Wireless Router, it won't be presented here. I'll also note that 1Password for Android cannot fill Wireless Router items.

I would suggest saving your wifi sign information in a Login item then linking it to your Wireless Router item to help keep them organized. Thanks again!

• Andy1P
    Andy1P
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_timothy I’ll try that. I used to save everything that required a log in action as a login, perhaps I’ll go back to doing that.

• You're very welcome @Andy1P! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

This discussion has been closed.