Keyboard?

Options
nerdblogpl
nerdblogpl
Community Member
edited April 2023 in Android

Autofill API on Android is not reliable.
I will repeat once again for those in the back - Autofill API on Android is not reliable
Even logging in to this community section did not work properly and only password was filled.

With that being said, would you reconsider your decision to remove 1Password Keyboard from 1Password 8?

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @nerdblogpl, thanks for following up with us and sharing your continued interest in the 1Password keyboard!

I can certainly see the benefit of a quick filling option such as the 1Password keyboard when Autofill isn't available or working as expected. While I can't say if or when a quick filling option may be added, we are interested in exploring additional options along side Autofill and drag and drop. I've updated the note previously filed on your behalf to let the team know this is still front-of-mind when it comes to 1Password for Android.

Even logging in to this community section did not work properly and only password was filled.

I'm not seeing the same behavior. Could you let me know which browser you're using?

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.