How do I open my account as a full page grid

Options
dorothye
dorothye
Community Member

All I can see is a tiny window with a listing that doesn't provide any details. I need to see this as a full grid where I can actually SEE what is going on.
I'm a new user. This should be easy and obvious.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I open my account as a full page grid

Comments

• Hello @dorothye,

Welcome to the 1Password Support Community! I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you are experiencing with viewing your data in 1Password.

Could you provide some additional details and let us know where you are having troubles? From the example screenshots below, is this 1Password in the browser, the browser extension:

Or, the 1Password 8 app:

If these images are not looking familiar, could you send a screenshot? When sending a screenshot, please be sure to redact any personal or private information.

Looking forward to your reply.

• dorothye
    dorothye
    Community Member
    Options

Not even remotely similar.
    I cannot get at the Password screen, the menu - nada.

• dorothye
    dorothye
    Community Member
    Options

When I do a screenshot, it's picking up three screens - I use for production. Without going in and editing it's way more than I want to send. I'll try snagit.

• dorothye
    dorothye
    Community Member
    Options

Forget it - when I click on snagit it closes the tiny partial window that I have of 1Password. I can't get the two screens up at once.

• dorothye
    dorothye
    Community Member
    Options

Give me a regular email or a cell number- I have a pic on my phone that I can email or message.

• 1P_Gem
    Options

Hi @dorothye! Could you send an email in to support+forum@1password.com and add your image as an attachment? Make sure to conceal any private information such as passwords or your Secret Key first.

With your email please include:

Once you get a response with a Support ID, please post that number here so we can connect the dots. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.