Not all of my listings automatically populate. How do I get all of them working?

Options
goodolmurphys
goodolmurphys
Community Member

Not all of my listings automatically populate. How do I get all of them working?

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.4.1 and Windows 10
Browser:_ Safari and foxfire
Referrer: forum-search:Not all of my listings automatically populate. How do I get all of them working?

Comments

• Hi there @goodolmurphys

Can you tell me a bit more about this? When you say "automatically populate", where are you expecting to see everything appear? Is that in the Home tab, the Items tab, when autofilling, or somewhere else? The more detail you can give about the situation, the better. I'll be happy to take a look and see what to recommend. :)

— Grey

• goodolmurphys
    goodolmurphys
    Community Member
    Options

When I click on the web site, the user name and password don’t always fill in

• @goodolmurphys

On your computer, double-check that you've installed 1Password in your browser as well as the 1Password app:

Get to know 1Password in your browser

If you haven't already installed it, you can get 1Password in your browser here.

On iOS, you'll need to turn on Password AutoFill by following these steps:

1. Open the Settings app.
    2. Tap Passwords > Password Options.
    3. Make sure that:
    • AutoFill Passwords is turned on
    • 1Password is checked
    • all others, especially Keychain, are unchecked.

There's more information about autofilling on an iOS device here: Use 1Password to fill and save in apps and browsers on your iPhone and iPad.

Let me know how you get on, and if you need any more help, I'll be here.

• goodolmurphys
    goodolmurphys
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. That solved the problem on my IOS devices. How would I do that on my Windows 10 PC?

• @goodolmurphys

On your Windows PC, the steps for "on your computer" would apply. So, in summary:

1. Install 1Password in your browser, if you haven't already: https://1password.com/downloads/browser-extension/
    2. Open and unlock the main 1Password app.
    3. Follow the getting started guide for 1Password in the browser to make sure everything's set up correctly: Get to know 1Password in your browser.

Then, when you go to a website for which you have a Login item, it'll be offered to you when you click the form to sign in.

This discussion has been closed.