After upgrading I have SO many duplicates. Is there an easy way to delete duplicates?

Options
EAMcGhee
EAMcGhee
Community Member
edited April 2023 in Mac

I've had a lot of trouble going up to 8. My desktop app only has a very few logins - my favorites are the only ones. None of my other vaults came over. I am using 1 Password online but there are SO many duplicates. AND I can't get the extension to work in my browser. I am on a MAC book Pro. I've never had problems with 1 Password before and I started years ago with the free version.

1Password Version: 6, 7, 8
Extension Version: 2.9.0
OS Version: Mac 13.2.1 (22D68)
Browser:_ Chrome
Referrer: forum-search:when I upgraded to version 8 I now have SO many duplicates. how can I delete duplicates

Comments

• @EAMcGhee

I'd recommend reaching out to our support team who may be able to better guide you and ensure all of your data is present.

Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

Include the following:

Your user name here in the forum. EAMcGhee
    A link to this topic. https://1password.community/discussion/139568/0/#Form_Comment

This will help us connect the dots as they say.

• EAMcGhee
    EAMcGhee
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I will do that

• @EAMcGhee

Thank you, I've located your ticket and one of my colleagues will send you a reply over email soon. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: DSP-33267-165

This discussion has been closed.