Can't find "Add More" Button

Options

Hi. I am trying to add security questions to my document - and in the instructions, it says that after you press the edit button, click the "add more" button. This button doesn't seem to exist! Is this old guidance or is something wrong? Please help! Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hi @kscarlett5683 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble when trying to add security questions. Can you confirm if the resource linked to below is the set of instructions you're referring to?

In your screenshot you're signed in to 1Password.com, however, the steps to add the security questions are for the 1Password app. If you have the 1Password app on your desktop, you can open it up and follow along with the guide. Otherwise, are you looking to create the security questions on the website specifically for any particular reason, or are you being redirected there? If you're being redirected, can you let us know where you're clicking beforehand?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• kscarlett5683
    kscarlett5683
    Community Member
    Options

Ah! I suspected it was a desktop only thing.... so I was just using the browser, not the desktop app.

I was using the browser because I use 1Password at work as well and I'm on a different laptop where the app is not installed. It was for convenience. (would be a cool add-in)

But no problem, I'll switch over to the app on my personal laptop. Thank you!!!

By the way - I immigrated over to here from LastPass. So far I love it even better than LastPass and glad I switched (other than for the obvious security reasons). Love. Love. Love. :)

• david.m_1P
    edited April 2023
    Options

Thanks the kind words, @kscarlett5683!

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying your experience with 1Password. I've passed your feedback along to the team and included details on adding the option to add Security Questions as can be done in the app.

In the meantime, I would suggest that if you need to create security questions on 1Password.com, you can manually add security questions by labelling a Section as "Security Questions" then clicking the ellipses to the right of "new field" and select "Password" in order to create a password field that will conceal your answer. You can then add your answer and make the security question the label for the field.

Let us know how that works for you.

PB:32568602

This discussion has been closed.